Enrichment (grades K-12)
We offer affordable classes throughout the year based on student interests. The goal of Youth Enrichment is to provide opportunities for youth to pursue their interests, expand their abilities and improve their social skills in an informal, fun and safe environment. Fee supported classes are offered for youth ages 2-18 on evenings, weekends and during the day throughout the summer. From babysitter training to martial arts, dance, arts and crafts, languages, gymnastics and sports, Youth Enrichment has something for everyone! For more information, email a Community Education Registrar or call 651-423-7920. Fee assistance is available.
- Young Engineers Robotic and STEM Program
- Watch a Video: Summer Week One
- Watch a Video: Summer Week Two
- Watch a Video: Summer Week Three
- Watch a Video: Summer Week Four
- Watch a Video: Summer Week Five
- Watch a Video: Summer Week Six
- Watch a Video: Summer Week Seven
- Watch a Video: Summer Week Eight
- Advantage ACT Prep
- CAHOOTS Answer Sheets
Teach a Community Ed Class!
Do you have a special skill, hobby or interest to share? Community Education is always on the lookout for new instructors willing to share their expertise with the community. Enrichment class instructors are needed to teach classes for children, youth, adults or families.