Thank you for trusting us with your needs for enrichment, connection and learning.
We closely watch and follow the guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Minnesota Department of Health and Education and the Governor. The safety of you, your family and our staff is our utmost priority.
Thank you for your commitment to lifelong learning in District 196. We look forward to serving and seeing you again.
– Your Community Ed Team
- How do I contact you?
- Here's what you can expect of your in-person class.
- What is your cancelation policy?
- Does the account credit have an expiration date?
- Do you have online classes or learning kits?
- What are your current learning opportunities?
- What do swim lessons look like?
- Does District 196 have any updates?
- Are there resources in Dakota County for COVID-19?
- What is the State of Minnesota's COVID-19 website?