Thank you for trusting us with your needs for enrichment, connection and learning. In response to an executive order from Governor Walz regarding COVID-19, District 196 schools remain closed. All Community Education classes, including Aquatics, Enrichment, After School and Facility Rentals are canceled at District 196 locations. We will miss your presence in our buildings.
Now that Stay Safe MN is in effect, we are working diligently to re-develop summer programming. The situation is rapidly-evolving and updates change daily as new information becomes available. We are closely watching the guidelines and recommendations from the Governor, Minnesota Department of Health and Education. Upcoming classes may be held with modified delivery.
Thank you for your commitment to lifelong learning in District 196. We look forward to serving and seeing you again. – Community Ed Team
- How do I contact you?
- Will you be offering classes this summer?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Does the account credit have an expiration date?
- Do you have online classes?
- What are your current learning opportunities?
- Does District 196 have any updates?
- Do you have free meals?
- Do you offer free child care for emergency workers?
- Do you have extended-day child care?
- What is the State of Minnesota's COVID-19 website?
- Are there resources in Dakota County for COVID-19?