Our number one goal is to enhance existing programming and provide a funding source for River Valley Project Explore.
What We Need
- Volunteers to help staff events
- Fundraising ideas
- Donations of goods for raffles
- People with contacts in the business community
- Experienced Grant Writers to research and submit requests
- Contributions of cash, gift cards, or vouchers for goods or services
- The RVPE Foundation is a 501C3 non-profit foundation organized to support the needs of adults with disabilities in School Districts 191-Burnsville, Eagan, Savage, 192-Farmington, 194-Lakeville, 195-Randolph and 196-Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Public Schools.
- All of our members have a personal interest in the success of this foundation through our own life's experiences.
- All proceeds go directly into the enhancement of River Valley Project Explore programming and activity costs. All of our members are volunteers and we are committed to being good stewards of all contributions we receive.