We are planning for fun, educational and engaging family classes to support you in your journey of parenting young children. We will be taking extra care to ensure the health and safety of families and staff as we plan and implement fall programming. As of 8/1/20, the following information regarding COVID-19 guidelines will be implemented based on the latest information from the Minnesota Departments of Health and Education and directives from the Governor.
Arrival and Check-In
- We will have designated entry and exit doors.
- Staff will greet and check you into the building.
- Acknowledgment of COVID-19 Family Daily Participation Checklist.
- Families will need to self-monitor for symptoms prior to arrival.
- ECFS staff and adult participants will wear face coverings.
- Class start times will be staggered.
- Upon completion of check-in, families will immediately proceed to the designated classroom.
Classroom and Outdoor Procedures
- Staff will ask families to wash/sanitize their hands upon entry to the classroom.
- All staff and adult participants will wear face coverings during the entirety of the class.
- Staff will document sign-in verbally.
- Classes and activities will have no more than 1 adult per family in each classroom space.
- Physical distancing will be practiced by all adults.
- Tables and equipment will be set up at an appropriate distance in both the children and parent rooms.
- Staff will ask families to wash/sanitize their hands upon exiting the classroom.
- We will not have group snack for adults or children.
- All MDH cleaning and disinfecting procedures will be followed.