ECFE Registration Information
Summer 2021: Registration Timeline and General Information
- Registration deadline for lottery (first round of class placements) was May 18, 2021. Lottery (computer generated) was May 20, 2021.
- Beginning May 22, class availability can be checked online. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis through the second week of classes.
- Registration for families living outside District 196 begins July 1, 2021.
- Babies nine weeks or younger are not counted as a second child when determining class fee.
- Cancellations prior to the start of class will receive a full refund. Cancellations during the first two weeks of class will receive a refund minus a $25 processing fee. All registrations are considered final after the second class meeting.
- All District 196 families are encouraged to enroll, regardless of their ability to pay. Consider the sliding fee scale as a guide to determine what your family can afford.
- When registering online, you will automatically receive an email confirmation from Community Education. If you do not receive an email or do not have the chance to enter payment information, please call us at 952-388-1953 right away.
- We will be monitoring state and local guidelines related to COVID-19 protocols and adjusting our class models as needed. Currently we are requesting one adult per family attends classes.