CE Advisory Council
Advise and assist the Community Education Department in the fulfillment of the community education mission of providing quality lifelong learning opportunities for all residents.
We are seeking applications from community members who wish to help provide quality lifelong learning opportunities for all residents. Membership consists of up to 30 residents, employees of collaborating agencies and employees of District 196. To apply, complete the Advisory Council Application.
- When does the Advisory Council meet?
- How long does a member serve?
- What does the Advisory Council do?
- What are the qualifications?
- Are there opportunities for personal growth and development?
- Are there leadership opportunities? Yes!!
- Who are community partners with Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Community Education?
- Meeting Dates & Minutes