GED®/ACCUPLACER®/ParaPro Test Prep
Are you interested in earning a State of Minnesota GED (General Educational Development) diploma or preparing for the ACCUPLACER® college placement assessment or ParaPro test? Prepare for the electronic tests in our classrooms and online with our patient, licensed teachers. At our classes, you can pre-test and study to pass the GED electronic test or increase your placement scores. Full schedule.
Have a future full of possibilities: a college career, a better job or a promotion. Get your GED diploma issued by Minnesota Department of Education by taking the GED tests at our official testing site. Convenient registration and scheduling is available online 24/7 at www.ged.com. Sign up for MyGED™ today and then register to take the test at our testing site, Cedar Valley Learning Center - ABE, 14420 Glenda Dr, in Apple Valley. Schedule testing times that are most convenient for you. Have your credit/debit card ready to pay for the tests. Call 1-877-392-6433 for help or more information.
- How should I prepare for the GED tests?
- What are the benefits of attending GED prep classes with District 196 ABE?
- What is the GED test?
- What are GED tests like?
- When I am ready, how do I register to take the GED tests?
- How much does it cost to take the GED tests?
- Who can take the GED test?
- What do I need to bring with me?
- What scores are needed to pass the GED tests?
- How can I retest?